Monday, September 21, 2009

Quick Photos of the padded seat

Found some carpet padding at Sutherlands hardware for a few bucks and used contact cement to attache two layers of it onto the fiberglass pan. very comfortable. A lot lower than the stock seat. Even though I opted not to drop the shocks or hardtail the frame like so many have done, it looks a lot lower in the back end. I really like it.

Still don't have rear riding lights and the brake light are sporadic when using the foot brake. Looks like a trip into electrical land for me.

Today I picked up a 1/2 yard of black vinyl and am working on attaching it to the padding and pan tonight. Who knows, maybe I will be able to tackle the carbs this coming weekend.

Probably not though, as I have a work related conference Friday and Saturday. But we will see what transpires.

Still looking for a spike to plug the two rear frame bars. I may have to machine some if I can't find something out there.




No comments: