Saturday, August 18, 2012

... and I am done. Bike For Sale

Well, it has been fun. I have enjoyed this bike immensely and have learned a lot about mechanicing over the process. And I hate to do this, but I came to the realization that I am not really interested in the kind of work that it takes to get an old bike into reliably working order, or the devoting the time it takes to keep it there.

Work, a growing family and other interests have taken priority over the last few years and rather than let this bike rot in the garage, I have decided to sell it.

Maybe some day, I will pick up a newer bike, but for now I am out. Anyone interested? Give me a buzz. Post a comment here and I will get back to you. I am asking $700, but she doesn't run right now, so you are looking at a project bike.


No comments: