Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Too fast for an engine

Here it is, minus a few key parts, but it rolls!

Sarah came out and looked at it concernedly. I asked what she thought and she informed me that it had no engine. I told her that with a bike this fast, the engine just slows you down. I am a little concerned that she didn't see anything wrong with the handlebars.
I am going to have a new solo seat built. That is the plan, unless the quote comes back with too many zeros behind it. I am going to leave the sissy bar off. Kerri doesn't want to ride with me and there isn't anyone else I want hanging on to me.


When I get the engine back, it will be painted black and should look nice in the aluminum colored frame. I am both anxious and scared about the engine. Lets hope I can get it running.

No comments: